IEMTRONICS 2020 (International IOT, Electronics and Mechatronics Conference) organized by IEM-UEM group in association with IEEE Vancouver section.( online mode)
Date:9th-12th September, 2020
Inaugural address by Prof. Dr. Satyajit Chakrabarti, President, IEM-UEM group: 8:00 AM on 9th September, 2020( Vancouver local time)
Research papers submitted: 379
Research papers accepted for publication and registered: 128
Keynote Speakers across the different sessions:
• Dr. William Lehr, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
• Dr. Gideon Samid, CTO, BitMint, Case Western Reserve University, USA
• Dr. Vincent Chan, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
• Dr. Chuck Easttom, University of Dallas, USA & Georgetown University, USA
• Dr. Phillip Bradford, University of-Connecticut-Stamford, USA
• Dr. Ali Kanso, Senior SW Engineer at Microsoft, USA
• Dr. Ayyapparaj Radhakrishnan Ganesan, Vice President, Machine Learning at Morgan Stanley, USA
• Dr. Ronald F. DeMara, University of Central Florida, USA
• Dr. Scott C. Smith, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, USA .
Research papers from 34 countries ( like USA, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Japan,New Zealand, Russia, Iran, South Africa,UAE, Jordan, Indonesia, Belarus, China, Singapore, South Korea, Mexico, Netherlands and many more) have been received. 86% of the accepted papers are from abroad.
The overall acceptance ratio of research papers is about 33%.
All accepted papers which will be presented during the parallel sessions of the Conference will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library (Scopus, DBLP, Ei Compendex, Web of Science and Google Scholar indexed).
To register for the conference, kindly register as attendee in the given link:
https://edas.info/registerPerson.php?c=27671. Registration fee is CAD 50.
#IEM #IEMTRONICS2020 #conference #upcomingevent
Press Release regarding 1st and 3rd rank of IEM-UEM in West Bengal Private Engineering College Rankings by Times of India
Press Release in Ananda Bazaar Patrika regarding the very First Indian app by the students for the students
Enginious under the banner of IEI-IEM Electrical & Mechanical students’ chapter has been published in IEI newsletter