It gives us immense pleasure to announce that the Department of Basic Science and Humanities of IEM Kolkata is all set to celebrate the International Mother Language Day once again through IEM Voices 2020( A Two-Day Language Fest) on 28-29th February at IEM Management House.
IEM BSH department is also collaborating with [email protected] Kolkata Chapter, IEM Toastmasters Club, Rotary Club of Salt Lake Silicon Valley, SMART Society USA and Innerwheel Club of IEM Kolkata in order to fully canvass the language potentials of the participants.
The events of the language fest for this year are :
1) Make your Statement (Debate Competition) Date: 28.02.2020
2) Researchers’ Fair (Paper Presentation Competition) Date: 29.02.2020
3) Utter-Chatter (Spell bee competition) Date: 28.02.2020
4) VideoScribe ( Video Making Competition) Date: 29.02.2020
5) Palabra por palabra( Inter-Language Celebration) Date: 29.02.2020
For more information, you can log on to iemvoices.org
We are glad that you preferred to contact us. Please fill our short form and one of our friendly team members will contact you back.