IEEE CCWC 2020 (10th IEEE Computing and Communication Workshop & Conference) was conducted in Las Vegas, USA during 6-8 January 2020 by IEM-UEM group.
Corporate keynote addresses were delivered by :-
1. ERNESTO ZAMORA RAMOS (INTEL CORPORATION, USA)
2. DANIEL BRYCE (SMART INFORMATION FLOW TECHNOLOGIES (SIFT), USA)
3. MRINAL K. DAS (TEXAS INSTRUMENTS ,USA)
4. PETER SHIRLEY (NVIDIA CORPORATION, USA)
5. HAYDEN MELTON (REFINITIV, USA)
6. SHANKAR N. SWAMY (DCM SYSTEMS, USA)
7. HOSSAM FATTAH (MICROSOFT CORPORATION, USA)
Research keynote addresses were delivered by
1. LANIER WATKINS (JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY, USA)
2. SHAHRAM LATIFI (UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, LAS VEGAS, USA)
3. RENEE BRYCE (UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS, USA)
4. JOHN MARTINIS (GOOGLE AND UCSB, USA)
5. MAHASWETA SARKAR (SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY, USA)
6. AKANE SANO (RICE UNIVERSITY, USA)
More than 175 research papers were presented by distinguished scholars from all over the globe in 34 different sessions.
Participants were from 24 different countries while 95% of total participants were from different universities of the United States.
We are glad that you preferred to contact us. Please fill our short form and one of our friendly team members will contact you back.