IEEE CCWC 2020 (10th IEEE Computing and Communication Workshop & Conference) was conducted in Las Vegas, USA during 6-8 January 2020 by IEM-UEM group.
Corporate keynote addresses were delivered by :-
1. ERNESTO ZAMORA RAMOS (INTEL CORPORATION, USA)
2. DANIEL BRYCE (SMART INFORMATION FLOW TECHNOLOGIES (SIFT), USA)
3. MRINAL K. DAS (TEXAS INSTRUMENTS ,USA)
4. PETER SHIRLEY (NVIDIA CORPORATION, USA)
5. HAYDEN MELTON (REFINITIV, USA)
6. SHANKAR N. SWAMY (DCM SYSTEMS, USA)
7. HOSSAM FATTAH (MICROSOFT CORPORATION, USA)
Research keynote addresses were delivered by
1. LANIER WATKINS (JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY, USA)
2. SHAHRAM LATIFI (UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, LAS VEGAS, USA)
3. RENEE BRYCE (UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS, USA)
4. JOHN MARTINIS (GOOGLE AND UCSB, USA)
5. MAHASWETA SARKAR (SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY, USA)
6. AKANE SANO (RICE UNIVERSITY, USA)
More than 175 research papers were presented by distinguished scholars from all over the globe in 34 different sessions.
Participants were from 24 different countries while 95% of total participants were from different universities of the United States.
Press Release regarding 1st and 3rd rank of IEM-UEM in West Bengal Private Engineering College Rankings by Times of India
Press Release in Ananda Bazaar Patrika regarding the very First Indian app by the students for the students
Enginious under the banner of IEI-IEM Electrical & Mechanical students’ chapter has been published in IEI newsletter