IMPORTANT DATES IEMCON 2013
Full paper & Poster Paper Submission DeadLine
15th June, 2013.
14th July, 2013.
Camera Ready Final Paper Submission Deadline.
29th July, 2013.
Innovative Ideas in National Skill Development vis-à-vis International Scenario
Innovative ideas in bridging skill gap and providing trained manpower to various diversified service sectors of
the country are the need of the hour. These may be achieved through
various national skill development programs and job oriented structured courses that strive towards building a formidable work force of international quality
and standard in IT, ITES, Telecom, Finance, Banking, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance,
Infrastructure industries and the like that use technical and managerial approaches.
Innovation is the creation of better or more effective products,
processes, services, technologies, or ideas that are accepted by markets, governments, and society. Innovation differs from
invention in that innovation refers to the use of a new idea or method, whereas invention refers more directly to the creation
of the idea or method itself.
Innovation matters. It is a key characteristic associated with the success of any society.
Innovation is exploring new ideas based on existing technologies. The continuous improvement and advancement of the previously
known technologies can result in developing new products, processes and systems which improves the quality of life for the
society as the whole.
Managing innovation consists of:
- Identifying the opportunity for innovation
- Setting the objectives and benefits
- Background research and generating creative idea(s)
- Feasibility and risk factors analysis
- Design, development, prototypes and testing
- Policies and strategies of new procedures and managements
- Market research and analysis
For organizations that are competing globally, innovation is the key for survival. Technological innovation requires
a change in processes and how companies do business. As an example, manufacturing industry has been changing radically
in order to reduce costs and waste, increase variety and improve productivity. Technological innovation is a must to
maintain global competitiveness.
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, CiteSeerX, Google Scholar
- A book will be collated and published with the top 25% accepted papers of the conference which will be available to the public through major online booksellers.
- Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the IEM International Journal of Management and Technology (IJMT). ISSN: 2229–6611
- Best Paper Awards and
Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).