ISHRAE IEM Student Chapter members with their super performance in RACON 2017 won the heart of National and Bangladeshi Industry delegates. You all will be pleased to note that we won 1,00,000 (1 Lakh) cash prize in RACON HVAC design challenge by grabbing both winner and runner-up awards. Problem given for designing was very technical and complete engineering solution of mix use building design.
1) Sakib, Shounak, Shubham and Kartick won the winner award of Rs. 60,000/- cash prize.
2) Sourav, Aman, Abhishek won the runner-up award of Rs. 40,000/- cash prize.
3) Our 3rd submission by Sumit, Souram, Riddhi and Khamaru was also accepted for final preparations and won the heart of all including event sponsor Johnson Controls. They offered campus placement in our Institute.
Prof. Gunjan Kumar of Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) has received ISHRAE AICTE certified faculty certificate for HVAC (Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning).
ECE 4th year student Subham Mukherjee and IT 3rd yr student Tapabrata MUkherjee of Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) got world rank of 22 in Kaggle, world’s biggest website for competition in Machine Learning. This is a great achievement and they are still going up in the leaders board.
Gulam Md. Ahmed student of BCA 2014-17 batch of Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) won the Bronze medal at MAKAUT Convocation.
Manan Gupta, student of M.Sc 2015-17 batch of Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) won the Gold medal at MAKAUT Convocation.
Joyeta Pramanik, student of BBA 2014-17 batch of Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) won the Gold medal at MAKAUT Convocation.
Neha Ray, First year IT student of Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM), Kolkata has won the 1st prize in Literaria 2017 which was held at St. Xavier’s College on 28th October 2017. The name of the event in which she participated and stood first is Conceal-Ominous (Book Cover Designing).
The following students of B.Tech, BCA and M.Sc(IS) will get medals for academic excellence under WBUT (Now MAKAUT) at the convocation, scheduled on 7th November, 2017. They are requested to apply in wbut.ac.in portal as early as possible.
1. Rajarshi Duttagupta (Gold) (B.Tech, ME)
2. Akash Mohta (Silver) (B.Tech, ECE)
3. Manan Kumar Gupta (Gold) (M.Sc (IS))
4. GULAM MOHAMMED AHMED (Bronze ) (BCA)
Gourav Chatterjee, 3rd year, Electrical and Bishal Kundu, 3rd year, ECE Students of Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM), Kolkata are the winners of robotics event magneteer at National Students Space Challenge at IIT kharagpur…….team name(Sandrobotz robotics club)