- Awards & Achievements
- IEM organized its Management fest “SRIJAN” 2017 on 30th & 1st May.
The students worked extremely hard to make this event a success. More than 12 colleges gathered at the management campus to take part in various events like Business Plan, Photography, Trust and guess, Logo competition, Business plan, Maze competition, Cultural competition and more. A team was also involved in CSR activity for the welfare of the society.
- IEM B-School has been Internationally awarded as the “Best Educational Institute in Management” under Education Leadership program at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in the prestigious “Golden Globe Tigers Award-2017”.
- Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM), Management campus students are attending the workshop by facilitator Ms. Eliza Quekb at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. The students are visiting Singapore and Thailand for a study trip.
- IEM has recently won the inter-college #football_tournament in Kolkata.
- French Consul General and French Senator of the Parliament in France visited the IEM campus at Management House and interacted with the IEM students and informed them of the various opportunities for higher studies in France.
- IEM #Alumni Association formed by IEM alumni members and formally registered as a non profit society. The IEM Alumni Association will work for the alumni organizing various networking events for alumni members, and also raise funds for providing #scholarships and assistantships to the needy and deserving students.
- #Digital_marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
A #seminar on “Overview of Digital Marketing Strategies and its Practical Aspects” by Mr Raunak Jindal and Mr Varun Sharma was organized in IEM, Kolkata.
- Launch of ‘Milestones’ – Wall #Magazine of MBA and PGDM; IEM Management House
- LOGISCOPE2016 – 4th Annual #Conference on Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Fabulous Writers of IEM MBA/PGDM 2016-18 (Winners of English #Essay_Writing_Contest)
The winners of the essay writing contest held for the batch of MBA and PGDM 2016-18 at IEM Management House. About 200 students participated in the contest and the top five were awarded with books. The topics ranged from burning issues like the influence of social media and different careers to what makes a leader. The winners are: (Left to right in pic)- Chandrayee Neogi; Soham Banerji; Sreeja Bagchi; Tanisha Purohit and Soumyadip Mukherjee. Congratulations!
- Two of MBA first year students – Payal Das and Sumanjeet of IEM-UEM group were selected for National round of Oppo Calcutta Times #Fresh_face 2016 #contest organised by Oppo mobile. Judge was Bengali film actress Sonali Chowdhuri.
- ‘Aazadi Ke Aar Paar’ – A Street Play about Indian #Independence by MBA and PGDM batch 2016-18 in Management House on 12th August 2016.
- Glimpses of this very relevant seminar hosted by Elearnmarkets at IEM campus on spreading the mission of #FinancialLiteracy.
CEO & Co-founder Vineet Patawari shares his thoughts on why early financial leaning is important for learners willing to build a successful career in finance.
- Students of IEM visited Singapore on a #study #tour. Study tour, foreign programs, teachers and students exchange with foreign universities are often held in IEM.
- IEM students #Industrial #Visit 2016 to Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP)
- IEM-UEM group students won the first runners-up in a case study competition at ISWBM. The topic was Money Matter.
- Our students keep on crafting our caps with feathers after feathers for the IEM-UEM group. Student of IEM-UEM group, Mrinmoy Negel won
1st position – General quiz2nd position – Business quizat IISWBM…..
- 2000 batch alumnus Ananda Sinha recently graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business. He recently visited his Alma Mater and interacted with the teachers and students.
- Congratulations to the entire IEM/UEM family for winning the Champion Trophy in the Entrepreneurship Week 2016 for the fourth consecutive time from the Eastern Zone. This year the IEM team also won the Social Media Champ award in addition to the Champion Award. The team of dedicated and brilliant students under the leadership of Prof. Avijit Bose Sir and the IEM Entrepreneurship-cell worked day and night tirelessly to win this year.
- IEM has been ranked among the top B-Schools in India and in the State by BusinessToday….A great achievement indeed………..http://bschools.businesstoday.in/full-ranking?year=2015